CEMENT & CONCRETE WELFARE FUND INTERNET PRIVACY STATEMENT
OUR POLICY: The Cement & Concrete Welfare Fund is committed to safeguarding your privacy while on our web site and accordingly, we have established the following privacy principals:
1. In the event that web site users are requested to provide specific information, we shall not disclose this information to anyone, unless we specifically request to do so first.
2. The Cement & Concrete Welfare Fund employs strict security measures to safeguard on line transactions and inquiries. Our servers are secured as well as out database. All information is always sent in encrypted format.
3. We maintain a strict “no spam” policy. Your information, including e-mail address will not be given to any third party.
5. If you have any questions concerning this policy, they may be directed to the Webmaster at 516-520-0458.
6. The Cement & Concrete Welfare Fund attempts to maintain an accurate and protected web site. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or timelines of the information provided hereon, nor is the Cement & Concrete Welfare Fund liable for any errors or omissions in its information or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users of this web site are solely responsible for determining whether the information provided on this web site is suitable for their purposes and reliance on the information is at the user’s sole risk.